Sailboat Trailer complete with custom wooden box (3 separate storage compartments)
- Steel construction, 2 level
- Built to trailer Optimist, Laser and/or 29er
- Includes 2 tubes for mast, booms or sails
- Large wheels for smoother ride
- Spare wheel
- Serviced spring 2018
Selling price $1500 CAD
Location – Toronto, ON
Contact – Keith Richardson – 647-962-2749 – email@example.com
Selling CAN 1619, a 2013 Zim Optimist. Comes with foils and spars, one training sail, one race sail (J sail, black), a sail tube, dolly, Optiparts breathable top cover, all sheets, 3 airbags, original purchase contract, and measurements papers. Currently located at ABYC. Contact is 647 780 2037 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Gogan is selling his Winner purchased direct from manufacturer - and used for only 2 sailing seasons.
It's has been to 2 Canadian Nationals, North Americans and spent 2 winters in Florida.
Have several sails available for sale;
1. 2015 Olympic Platinum - used in 1 regatta. For heavier sailors. $500.
2. Olympic Gold - moderately used, but good. $200
3. One Sail - medium cut. $300
2 small Gill Splash top.
We have a relatively new Dry Suit as well - for a smaller sailor - JR size.
Can deliver to Canadians.
Tony - 514-865-1090
staples-at-formulagrowth dot ca.
J racing sail used at the 2016 Optimist Northamerican Championships only.
The sail is in very good conditions for racing. Asking CAD$350
Contact: Robin Gogan
- 1 of 2
- next ›